Our Social Aim
Culturia Event Management Ltd is set up primarily to benefit people and the planet and is an event Management Company with a difference. As well as being committed to creating and producing events within the cultural sphere, with a high emphasis on artistry, Culturia will also provide a platform for the D/deaf and Hard of Hearing community to promote and share all aspects of Deaf Culture.
This community is often excluded culturally in society, and Culturia wants to bring Deaf Culture into the mainstream event arena by producing and managing a number of different types of events.
Through its event management services Culturia will listen to the needs of its clients to achieve the expected goals and outcomes of event projects, and provide a quality service at an affordable price.
We will do this by:
- Reinvest the majority of our profits to tackle social problems, improve communities and people’s lives to do more good
- Be accountable and transparent in our business dealings
- Attracting and retaining highly skilled staff by creating jobs for people who would otherwise be left out
- Providing vital services for the community
- Maximising value for money by reducing costs and maintaining focus
- Raising the profile of the underrepresented groups by providing vital services
- Buy Social Enterprise to improve the social footprint to make a difference
Culturia Events Management Ltd
63 Maxwell Close, Croydon
London. CR0 4YF
SMS: 07711 081215